Should We Cancel Dancing on Saturday 10th February

Snow in my GardenCould you please let me know whether you will be dancing this Saturday, 10th February.

Dancing was cancelled on Thursday due to the weather. The weather forecasters did not predict snow for today and I am concerned that this weather will continue.

Could you please let me know whether you will be attending / we should cancel dancing on Saturday 10th February by voting on the Forum Page.

It is important that you do this and keep your eyes peeled to see whether dancing has been cancelled or not.

Many thanks for your help.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.